Any knife makers out there?

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
I am thinking about getting a knife made.

Do you guys know anyone local?

I am thinking about getting a knife made.

Do you guys know anyone local?

What will the knife be used for?...Anza Knives donated to NWTF

Reactions: Wildgame and TRICER
Well..Dove season is coming up..might have to look into one myself...

I looked at their website and they have a great selection and their knives are reasonably priced. I am going to buy from them for sure. Made in the US, family-owned, contributor to the cause, and local....It is a no-brainer. Thanks. Oh yeah, I mentioned that the guys at SCH referred me.

The knife is to carry in the woods while I'm hunting for protection and little projects around the camp. It will not be a designated skiing knife since I have the ones with disposable blades that pack really small. But I will use it as needed to process game.

**I decided a 7" is probably best to carry when I hunt...now vertical or cross sheath?...since I carry a pack when I hunt I don't want the sheath to cause discomfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovesprig
I met a guy on rokslide he dose a great job. He has different steel options and will make you what you want. He heat treats and cryogenic treats the metal I have bought atleast 8 knives frome him for myself friends and family. If you want his information I will get it to you.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wildgame
Great knife. Thanks for the referral.

Attachments

• 20220908_161239.jpg
    20220908_161239.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220908_161344.jpg
    20220908_161344.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220908_161309.jpg
    20220908_161309.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 12

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu