Any of you guys on the site a CFI or a private pilot

It died, mike piled it up on a cross wind take off. Draco 2 is already in the works

Oh man, such a shame! Well, I hope #2 is just as cool. I know those birds are hard to find too

He is going to build it bigger and better. His current build is a cub with a 500hp motor swinging a airboat prop lol. I can't figure out how scrappy won't twist in half. My airboat twists like crazy at full throttle

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Not a CFI never did my Mil Comp for CFI/II but Private through ATP mostly Jets and 757

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is going to build it bigger and better. His current build is a cub with a 500hp motor swinging a airboat prop lol. I can't figure out how scrappy won't twist in half. My airboat twists like crazy at full throttle

American ingenuity, awesome,
Building airplanes ✈️ , wish I was still doing it.

Yea still do a military gig at Miramar and moving goods from place to place with a cargo carrier. I know plus one flyers at Montgomery has wet rentals and a list of CFIs if you don’t want to go the traditional flight school route.

Yea still do a military gig at Miramar and moving goods from place to place with a cargo carrier. I know plus one flyers at Montgomery has wet rentals and a list of CFIs if you don’t want to go the traditional flight school route.

that’s cool man I’d like to hear more about your career. It always was a dream for me to be a pilot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu