Anybody drink beer?

Stonevoodoo

Oct 26, 2013
Hey guys/gals not new to the board but new to duck hunting. My friend and I would like to hit the water and bag some ducks this year. We were kind of busy last year. Just so happens we have access to great quality craft beer. We would like to share some of that beer as we have entirely too much. If anybody has free time, decoys they're not using and or need some hunting partners let me know. We live in north SD county and we're itching to get some time in a blind this year. Last year we hit up dove and did some camping for turkeys. We smoked the dove but bobcat ruined our turkey hunt but we'll get em this year. I'm pretty liberal with the beer as I love to share it so let me know. Anything helps.
Thanks Keith

One of the great intros of all time.................lol

I live in north county as well........Don't really drink beer........But will try to help you where I can.

ilovesprig said:
One of the great intros of all time.................lol

I live in north county as well........Don't really drink beer........But will try to help you where I can.

Ya' when I read this I wasn't sure how to respond. It's brilliant. We may need to hire Stonevoodoo as our marketing guy!

only way to top this would be to offer the services of your ummmm yeah that. :)

PM Sluester on this board, he has a great love of beer. You will have to learn him what a craft brew is however since he mostly drinks PBR and Nat Light.

Lol, well I knew by throwing it out there it would make people wonder and it salivate. I'm not suppose to barter beer but I can share it liberally so I'd like to share my beer with some people. I don't always get to get out as much as I'd like to, so when I do, I have to hit the ground runnin. Meaning I don't always have the time to scout or always have the money for certain things so I make up time and cut some corners when I can. I normally don't throw the beer out there right away but figured if anybody's decoys are laying around or hunting partners aren't able to make it and they don't mind showing somebody the ropes it be a nice thing to share right away.
Thanks again Keith

I'm in N. County... have no where near the experience a lot of these guys do, but am usually down to go hunt any day of any weekend.

I'm all over this dibs on the newb

What up it kill ducks and can't wait to try my first beer

Sdbirds said:
I'm all over this dibs on the newb

What up it kill ducks and can't wait to try my first beer

Isn't that the way it goes. Hunt,kill ducks/birds, drink beer eat birds?

Shoot me a pm. We got time to try beer and before quacks die. There's other kinds of hearts beating

Stone,

Mango kayak not good for hunting ducks :) Unless you got a way of camoing it out.

Best way for you to get someone to take you out and showing you the ropes is get a reservation at Wister. Put in for every Sat and Sun this season. Have all the gear and then some, just need low resi. Hit me up come November.

Slayersmith said:
Stone,

Mango kayak not good for hunting ducks :) Unless you got a way of camoing it out.

Best way for you to get someone to take you out and showing you the ropes is get a reservation at Wister. Put in for every Sat and Sun this season. Have all the gear and then some, just need low resi. Hit me up come November.

Like Aaron (Slayersmith) said put in some ressies for San Jacinto & Wister.....If you get drawn, you'll have tons of hunting buddies.......lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu