Anyone need a caller during the Junior turkey season?

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
If anyone has a Junior that they want to take out and need some one to help lure the gobblers in and show them around a few good public areas in San Diego, I will be available as long as I dont get called in for the Lake Sutherland or William Heise hunt. During the 2009 Junior season I was able to help a Junior hunter bag their first turkey in a down pour so it should be about a 70% this year from flocks of toms I been seeing in my public area spots.

If anyone is interested send me a e-mail or a PM.

I did forget to mention that the only day I can hunt is the sunday of that weekend. I am still available as of now.

Dont think we will be able to hunt Sunday. The sad part is I have to leave my 14 yr old behind because he has opening day baseball game. I think he might be ok with it because I kind of mentioned I would take him on a hog hunt instead...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu