Anyone put in for az strip??

1azbowhunter

Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
Here's some photos of the outfitter company my dad Jeff Row and I work for in az!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 164
What does it take for a California licenced hunter to hunt In arizona?

uplandfam said:
What does it take for a California licenced hunter to hunt In arizona?

Lots of luck if you're referring to drawing a Strip tag! Residents of any given state have better odds of drawing tags. As a non-resident, you'll also pay non-resident fees...

If you are nonresident and putting in for the strip don't worry about date conflicts because you will never draw. You have a better chance at winning the power ball lottery than drawing a strip tag. If you really want to hunt the strip sell your house and buy a landowner tag.

so pretty much you can only draw that tag as a resident ? how many points do you think it would take as a resident ?

I have a friend who is a California resident hunting it right now.

Sure, as soon as I hear. He is spending three weeks there. He set up cameras two weeks ago. His dad hunted that area years ago when you could buy over the counter and has taken some monsters so he is very familiar with the area.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu