Anyone shoot/reload 222 mag?

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
I found a box of old reloads my dad worked up years ago before getting rid of the rifle. There is about 50 or more loaded rounds and a little bit more brass.

I'll give them to someone if they can use them. PM me if you like.

I agree. I witnessed a near catastrophe when a buddy was shooting some 30-30 rounds his friend loaded up.

I've got a bit of hoarder in me and can't bring myself to throw stuff away and figured someone could break them apart and reuse the brass and bullets. I don't have the box in front of me but my memory says the are speer boat tails.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu