Archery hunters allowed to carry firearms (WITH CCW)

RE: "DERP! Larry didn't write a novel?"

They have this thing... it's actually right there on your keyboard... people call it the "Down Arrow" cursor key.

And get this! There's another one!... Right on your mouse!! If you take that finger out of your nose, you can use it to rotate that wheel thing in the middle...and as crazy as it sounds... get this... you'll scroll the screen right past anything you don't wish to see! I know!! Amazing Right!!?

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

Reactions: msailor
In Texas you can only carry a pistol during archery season if the hunter has a CCW. I strap my pistol every time I go to the ranch, we have a serious pig problem. You never know when you're walking in the dark encountering a ticked of pig. I'd rather get fined than fight a mad pig without my pistol. I understand the law and those that break it are responsible for these crazy laws.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu