Are You Ready For Some Football

I had Season tickets for a few years. It can get really expensive with all the tailgating and beer drinking. Some good memmories for sure. I have missed a game or 2 over the years with something dead in the hills LOL it happens

Bonejour said:
When we first started taping games to watch on delay without commercials, I d get so worked up I couldn't fall sleep. Since then, I always make sure we complete watching no later than 8:30-9 pm so when they totally blow it at the end, I have enough time to calm down before I have to go to bed.
:D

I agree with you 100%. I too would get worked up and not be able to sleep. It got to a point where my wife (who LOVES football) didn't want to watch with me because I got her too worked up. :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu