Are You Ready For Some Football

Breacher said:
I predict a 6-10 season......and that's if they play good.... :p
Booooooo. U kidding me? I know their schedule is rough but still... they've got a few more weapons on offense this year and the D got shored up a bit. I say they squeak into the playoffs at 9-7 again and go deep!

Lungpopper said:
Breacher said:

HATER!!!

I'd like them more if there wasn't so much money involved in professional sports. It's a joke to me for a few reasons.....mostly political.

I watch them but couldn't care less if they win or lose. Just stirring the pot. :-*

SurfNHuntSD said:
Breacher said:
Booooooo. U kidding me? I know their schedule is rough but still... they've got a few more weapons on offense this year and the D got shored up a bit. I say they squeak into the playoffs at 9-7 again and go deep!
;D ;D ;D

Ive got season tickets through work. Its tough to work around and I have to plan things out in advance. Go bolts!!

I was watching a Charger game once then came to my senses. Drove up the mountain and ended up putting an arrow through my first buck. Here's the "The chargers were playing" buck.

Attachments

• IMG_5506.JPG
    IMG_5506.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Very nice. I will watch the Chargers if I have nothing else to do. Just switched to Direct TV and got the NFL package free for the season....probably never look at it.

Way Stoked!! Go Stillers baby!!! Can't wait to see all the SD Chargers hatred as the season progresses. ;)

I want the Chargers to win, but get too worked up during the games and it's bad for the blood pressure. :D

I'd like them to go to the Super Bowl and win before I end up worm food, but as each season goes by that's one year less I've got. I'm just going to grab my popcorn, watch and see what happens. :)

AirRifleHunter said:
I want the Chargers to win, but get too worked up during the games and it's bad for the blood pressure. :D

I'd like them to go to the Super Bowl and win before I end up worm food, but as each season goes by that's one year less I've got. I'm just going to grab my popcorn, watch and see what happens. :)
When we first started taping games to watch on delay without commercials, I d get so worked up I couldn't fall sleep. Since then, I always make sure we complete watching no later than 8:30-9 pm so when they totally blow it at the end, I have enough time to calm down before I have to go to bed.
:D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu