Are you serious?!

I did and that's why I'm asking....last paragraph of the article:

"The department said it would be useful for outdoor recreationists to report sightings of sick or dead rabbits but be careful to not handle carcasses to minimize spread of the virus, which is described as very hardy. Hunters are urged to take precautions as well. "
Third paragraph in the article, "The department said the disease is lethal to wild and domestic rabbits, but does not affect humans or domestic animals other than rabbits. "

I’m sincerely sorry if this “dumb” post caused a stir with some of you. Being a new hunter, I just wanted to make sure I was in line with everything. Just trying to be careful in this new world so I don’t give hunters a bad name.

Reactions: MJB
I’m sincerely sorry if this “dumb” post caused a stir with some of you. Being a new hunter, I just wanted to make sure I was in line with everything. Just trying to be careful in this new world so I don’t give hunters a bad name.
Don't sweat it dude, just the Internet giving people a hard time.... Can strike anyone at anytime.
And since the mascot of being given a hard time 'Larry' is out of pocket, everyone is fair game. :)
Far more important things to consider in life than the responses of the mob.
Carry on.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu