ARIZONA 2022

Been back a few days with time to reflect, I think have moved on from ALB (any legal buck) gets it. What a life change feeling passing on a hand full of bucks.

My buddy Matt was first up and he isn’t a dink smasher, that being said just being there with one of my best friends was a true blessing, we cut our teeth in the field together some years ago and even tho we do not live in the same state anymore we still find time to hunt once or twice a year with each other. He’s been a single dude for the most part of his adult life and hearing how he’s finna get married now and talkin about kids was a conversation that I wasn’t expecting. Proud of him.

We hiked in to some nasty stuff both days and found good bucks. Couse country is something else and I hold it close. Nothing like chasin whitey with a close friend.

Two days in matt smashed his buck and to be honest I felt the trip was a success. Was Back at camp enjoying some brown over a fire I was happy with the way our hunt had ended. We went out for a few hours the next morning found a few does and had to leave.

1577A603-95EB-4E19-90CC-1506C8958D06.jpeg45675E80-E98A-4ACE-B146-0DCCE61D0894.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu