ARIZONA HITTING CARDS!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Looks like we're going Large Desert Mule Deer Killing here in the Motherland....Cards are being hit 16ers!!!! Oh Dolly...Feeling lucky this year!! Man I hope I don't miss!!!

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Fun fact ..Born in Ketchikan in the 60s. Pops apparently wasn't just laying the pipeline back then.... I love Alaska!! Get um Eddie!

Hit #2 just came in this afternoon....Damn it!!!..now we gotta shoot 2 large desert mule deer!!! Uggh!! ( Draw ain't over yet 16ers..prolly by tommorow it will be wrapped up)

Well..check um again 16ers...4 tags processed for the hatchets as of last night....I'm not looking forward to it ..that's alot of mammal shooting ..now .to see what units we drew...my luck they will all be different and really make it a nightmare...I hate AZ.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Glad to see they are still hitting. No such luck on my end.

Hows the antler growth looking? Sounds like perfect timing to draw a ton of tags.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Solid down here...we may end up turning a few tags back in with point guard...hard to know who ..when..where..a boy may be back.. property' of the U.S GOVT...puts a curve ball often in our hunts ..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu