At first I was like fuuuuu, then I was like woohoo!

lewdogg21

Jan 7, 2016
Got an invite Friday night for a #10 ressie up here on norcal for saturday. Not being able to go I thought about it all day Saturday. Come to find out it was terrible as was it most places up here compared to the past weeks.

Sometimes sleeping in, is a win!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I went to one of the boys wedding yesterday......Good time to miss my 1st Saturday......San J averaged .7 of a duck.....I heard Wister wasn't much better......Oh, and Henshaw was fogged in till 9:00 am.....3 kids I knew that were there got 2 greenwings......Hunted honkers this morning......El blanko...... :(

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    504.3 KB · Views: 25
I took the weekend off as well , 6 weeks left after this to play.....

Next 2 weekend off.... I have honkers and snows until mid feb... then unlimited snows until april.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu