AZ Card Hit Update

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
For everyone checking their card accounts, I called AZGFD and they said cards will be hit between 6/28 and 7/5. I know if any of my tags get hit I will be doing back flips but the odds are against me. The boys will get drawn for deer this year so we've got that going for us.

4 tags coming our way...once again..those little venados will take a beating...good way to close out the year for us..

Reactions: TRICER and Kellendv
I hope I get a charge on my card, but I doubt it as well the odds will be against me .

Reactions: TRICER
4 tags for the Hatch family have been secured ...its back to massacre mountain for us... those little gray bastards are gonna take a beating once again this year...i hate arizona

Couldn't believe my eyes when I checked the CC....but it's back to back early archery tags for us. Crazy considering I went in with a friend of mine and we had fewer points than pretty much everyone I know. Feeling LOTTO LUCKY right now!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu