AZ Card hits???

Lol what a frickin disaster. Just got this email today.

Attachments

• 8F5F8DF2-76E0-4160-A865-EB95CAC50EFC.png
    8F5F8DF2-76E0-4160-A865-EB95CAC50EFC.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 17
that hopefully means they plan to hit cards in the next day or so

I just want them to hit before Wednesday NM draw.
I said forget it and applied for New Mexico, I enjoy doing my apps on the weekend in the evening, taking my time looking over a certain information and changes and having a beer while
Doing so. So I always lean toward doing mine on the weekend.

Reactions: TRICER
If the computer error is taking this long to straighten out, maybe it’s better they take the time to get it right before making it even worse...

I went late and late. I drew a bull tag a few years back only have 5 points now including the hunt Ed and loyalty
I am not to far off, looking at 4 points that includes Hunters Ed, Loyalty point kicks in next year if I do not draw this year.

Liddy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu