AZ Card hits???

We will be murdering another elk this year.. uggh!!

Reactions: Liddy
Yup people are getting hit. Check your statement. Nothing for me this year.
Hatchet you should just stop applying you guys draw every year now. congrats!

It was a damn good duck season on the river.. them duckers kick down!! High rollers fo show!!

It was a damn good duck season on the river.. them duckers kick down!! High rollers fo show!!
hmm maybe i need to get into the duckin game, the only duckin i've ever done is in dodgeball.

Safe to assume if our cards haven’t been hit yet that we didn’t get drawn? Based on how shitty a job AZ did this far I’m not sure what to think.

Reactions: TRICER
Safe to assume if our cards haven’t been hit yet that we didn’t get drawn? Based on how shitty a job AZ did this far I’m not sure what to think.
I believe all cards have been hit for Elk and Antelope, just another dry hump for me. It’s all good, it will make it that much better when I finally draw.

Liddy

Reactions: TRICER
I believe all cards have been hit for Elk and Antelope, just another dry hump for me. It’s all good, it will make it that much better when I finally draw.

Liddy
I am now reading that cards are still being hit this morning, “so you’re saying there’s a chance”!!

Liddy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu