AZ coyote down

kylemg0009

Jan 20, 2015
Costa Mesa, CA
In northern AZ for Memorial Day weekend. Found a great little spot that we used for turkey, as well as seeing elk, antelope and deer. While turkey hunting there a couple of weeks ago, coyotes were howling every single morning. Decided to take out the $42 fox pro from midway, coupe locator howls and coyote pair and this guy comes in hot within 5 minute. Solid shot had him run about 20 yds then it was nighty night
6d50749bc77642796cef6555f8d26306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. Nice to see a free state magazine in the rifle too!

They're up here and there's a lot of them. My buddies have both spotted some Mexican grey wolves over the past couple of months too

nice... i want to take a road trip back to the area around flagstaff where i elk hunted. There were tons of coyotes Even had two make a stalk on my elk decoy

kylemg0009 said:
Yeah the guys say almost no one hunts coyotes up there. I'll be back there in August for otc archery hunt

wish that was the same here. I had one in my binos mousing at 1/2 mile as soon as I turned on my call it ran the other way. Dogs around here are getting well trained.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu