AZ Draw

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I was debating whether or not to apply this year since antler growth will be terrible in AZ. But me and the boys are all in AZ. I want a giant Muley so if i draw I will be doing back flips but with 6% odds I am not holding my breath. As for sheep and bison it's nice giving AZ my $15 for each species now multiplied by 3 because of the boys.

The boys will get drawn for deer I made sure to put a few 100% on the bottom of the app. Hoping for their 1st or second choice of course and they have a few points so the odds are in their favor.

As for what I applied for I don't trust any of you enough to not screw up my odds. Good luck gentleman I hope some of you get some great tags.

Its definitely a tuff hunt in AZ...these past 3 years have only produced 12 dumb whitetails...and i agree..antler growth is gonna be terrible..D16 may be better bet for those looking for a quality buck. We are all in in CA this year..D16 &A zone!!

Reactions: TRICER and Kellendv
I don't know guys.... too much water can have a negative effect. The animals don't have to travel far for food and water, they get fat and lazy which inhibits antler growth. Lots of stunted antlers on fattys. I'll let you know if this hypothesis is valid after my strip hunt... Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu