AZ Elk and Pronghorn

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well the deadline was yesterday. Hope everyone got their apps in. I went big or nothing since I already have ID on the books. I applied for late season rifle in the well known big name units if I draw 5% chance I will have to just take more time off work lol. Good luck everyone excited to see how fast the new paperless system is. I get the loyalty point after this season that plus my hunters ed really helps.

Yep got my app in too. I hate to do points only but it just made sense this year for elk. Idaho will keep me out of the early hunts and I have a good group of guys that want to do a third season Coues hunt which will conflict with the late hunts. Put in for the usual long shot pronghorn hunts too.

Reactions: TRICER
Mine are in...can't get drawn unless you apply.

Put in for the top three elk units in order. I plan on drawing soon.

Have 16 antelope points and dont expect to ever get drawn. But you never know.

Reactions: TRICER
Mine are in...can't get drawn unless you apply.

Put in for the top three elk units in order. I plan on drawing soon.

Have 16 antelope points and dont expect to ever get drawn. But you never know.
@NBK are you early rifle of bust in AZ for elk?

Ouch....touch a nerve?

Don't worry I still hurt from my 12yrs of nada in more than one state & multiple animals!

If they put a cap, not good for all under you in points, but it can't keep going up as is....

A slot limit maybe.

Screw that!
We need to go back to ZERO ref points, you draw what the lottery gives you just like other money lotteries. Every year we all start at ZERO points......young & new hunters get discouraged with the draws with no hope for drawing 20pt units.

Sorry to screw this up........but.... I'm a ducker who doesn't care about BG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch....touch a nerve?

Don't worry I still hurt from my 12yrs of nada in more than one state & multiple animals!

If they put a cap, not good for all under you in points, but it can't keep going up as is....

A slot limit maybe.

Fuck that!
We need to
go back to ZERO ref points, you draw what the lottery gives you just like other money lotteries. Every year we all start at ZERO points......young & new hunters get discouraged with the draws with no hope for drawing 20pt units.

Sorry to fuck
this up........but.... I'm a ducker who doesn't care about BG!
Just busting your balls.

I like the no points but the problem is I don’t even know how you quantify the value of points especially 10-20gears worth it almost gains interest every year value wise. You would have to somehow pay the guys with 20points off. There is no way it can happen. Just start building points young and wait for the lad guys to die off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu