AZ grey fox down

kylemg0009

Jan 20, 2015
Costa Mesa, CA
Doing a lot of scouting north of payson for the AZ OTC deer season. Decided to take the fox pro out and see if we could call something in. This grey fox loved the baby cottontail. IMG_1474.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work was it raining out there? Also remove that bullet button my friend you are in a new country now.

Nice work was it raining out there? Also remove that bullet button my friend you are in a new country now.

Hahaha I gotta go back to SoCal next week to pack up the uhaul so I will soon!
And yeah and it's been raining on a ton up here. Green everywhere

I am going to the south rim beginning of October in between elk and deer season. I plan on leaving the park to do some predator stands. I have seen ridiculous shotgun fox videos from out there. The things come out of everywhere. Also gray squirrel opens Oct 1 out there, I plan on having the boys help me get a few limits.

Reactions: Lungpopper
I am going to the south rim beginning of October in between elk and deer season. I plan on leaving the park to do some predator stands. I have seen ridiculous shotgun fox videos from out there. The things come out of everywhere. Also gray squirrel opens Oct 1 out there, I plan on having the boys help me get a few limits.

I'll tell ya, the predators out here are THICK, there a packs of coyotes every direction howling each morning. Every stand I've made out here I've been successful

sounds like you're enjoying it! thanks for sharing.
digging the 30rd'er also!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu