AZ HITTING CARDS..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Well 16ers...who's coming to my state to suck up my oxygen and share the roads to hunt large elk and or sage maggot?? Cards have been hit...once again.ill just stand there and point, do absolutely nothing ..and drive the truck or ranger to the point of extraction after a boy dumps him...damn kids!!! Uggh!

Reactions: Lungpopper
In staters definitely have the advantage..it's for sure a numbers game .been here 8 years have drawn 6 outta 8...mind you there are 4 of us so the odds are 4 times greater.. especially when you put in separately..There... there's the hatch tip of the month..I've said enough, that being said..I've never drawn Alice dick, maybe it's my year!....now ..to see if we will be killing a boy or girl elk..oh the anxiety. I hate AZ .

:laughing: Glad I don't have to worry about that!
Fortunately I'm married to a woman who grew up in a hunting family. She gets just as stoked as I do when she knows I'll be chasing cervids with our son and her dad.

Even NM? I chickened out and didn't do sheep this year. I still have time but that runs up on $10k pretty quickly.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu