How many of the 5 tags will the boys fill

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Should a hit me up dude..the estate has plenty of room...what unit you off to for elk?

Reactions: TRICER
Should a hit me up dude..the estate has plenty of room...what unit you off to for elk?
We are camping near Scottsdale right now gonna grab breakfast with Cody Nelson in the morning then go get after them. I will DM the unit the internet is a terrible place.

Reactions: JakeSCH
Got your DM...good luck dude..just remember..When shit gets tuff...Dig Deep!!!! And if you have to..bring a bigger shovel..post um when you dump him.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Letting him enjoy his final meal I see..the 15 yo already has blood on his hands..I'm guessing it won't be long until he satisfies his thirst for blood once more!! Give that boy another Ghost!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu