AZ proclamation is posted!

Gonna skip AZ this year...not much to offer there...CA is where its at! Going all in this year there! Wish me luck!!

Reactions: d16ridgehiker
I don't know dude..i,ll be pulling an A-ZONE tag this year in Ca....im rolling with 17 points on all species there..no spork is safe! looking for #111 and counting!
Thats a ton of points, figured you were done applying for anything here. And we all know that its a forky at minimum.... Sporks are beneath you!! And that being said I would hunt with you anyday of the week, you definitely put the hurt down on the animals.

Trying to hand it over to the triple headed monster..its a work in progress!! Thanks for the kudos..good luck this season brutha.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu