AZ rain

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
For those who hunt southern AZ I have good news, There has been no good monsoons yet this year. Today that has changed and Tucson and surrounding areas are receiving lots of rain! Hoping this continues as it’s definitely late, but very much needed moisture for the deer down south. May the drinkers and tanks fill and your tag come through! Happy hunting fellas!

as the deer spread out over 1billion square miles instead of concentrating at the water holes........

Reactions: HATCHET1
Noooooo.... we want a dry archery season... hot and dry boys and girls... Ed F

I hunted out of Tucson last year after a lot of rain, there is a pond that was full and I saw no tracks around it but there was plenty of deer in the canyon, to much water for good hunting but great for every thing else

AZ lets you kill mr kitty :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu