AZ scouting trip

Bonejour

Rut - Me worry?
Jan 27, 2013
Just spent the weekend in southern AZ, regions 4 and 5. I'll be back at the end of the month, driving up to flagstaff, regions 2 and 3. What are folks' thoughts on driving over to AZ for javelina and Muley? A lot more friendly than CA.

I'd get a guide for deer it's tuff for your first time or talk to the bio either way it will help speed your scouting/succes

And get a trailer so you can get out of the weather some ruff country

Bonejour said:
Just spent the weekend in southern AZ, regions 4 and 5. I'll be back at the end of the month, driving up to flagstaff, regions 2 and 3. What are folks' thoughts on driving over to AZ for javelina and Muley? A lot more friendly than CA.

I want to do the Javelina hunt next year. Did you see any when you were down there? Are regions 4 and 5 the ones near Nogales?

Truduct said:
Bonejour said:

I want to do the Javelina hunt next year. Did you see any when you were down there? Are regions 4 and 5 the ones near Nogales?
Did not see Javelina but I didn't get into the field. I'll look for sign in the washes when I go back to that part of the state.
Region4 is SW corner, S of I-8 from Yuma to Eloy. Region 5 is SE corner including Tucson.

oneazbowhunter said:
I'll put you on bucks everyday,,pigs too,,elk,antelope whatever yout want
Jeff,
I was hoping you'd be available. I'm in. PM sent

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu