AZ trail cam ban coming

You know it's over when they come up with a special license for hunting coyotes, lol, maybe have a "season" for them. I am laughing now, but someone is probably now working on it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It is all about the money they can make from it

You know it's over when they come up with a special license for hunting coyotes, lol, maybe have a "season" for them. I am laughing now, but someone is probably now working on it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
be sure muledeerhunter they are working on it if they don't ban it like bobcat, had to have a tag now it's outlawed

Yep...They go after the low hanging fruit 1st (predators)...I'm sure the bird of peace is in their collective sights.
I 100 percent agree! We had Wayne Raupe on our last’s released podcast and he was saying the exact same thing!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu