Backup gun or upgrade?

Jason save your money buy the SBE3, keep your Franchi as back up. You will never buy another shotgun again. Well maybe :)

Reactions: ilovesprig
My work horse is a Benelli super nova (pump), as I don’t quite care for auto loaders. My backup gun is either my 12ga Citori or an old Winchester 140 (yes, it’s auto but I can shoot decent with it). My wife uses an 870 20ga for the field, but she also has a Weatherby Athena 20ga. That is a nice gun to shoot!

Steve,

I assume you're talking specifically about the Vinci... my buddy has one and the safety's ahead of the trigger. Not sure what Benelli was thinking on that one! Most others are behind like they should be.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jason,

That why I said most Benelli's....Beretta's all have the front safety to my knowledge.

Dam lots of options. Everyone has their favorite's. I think Steve said it right whatever feels right when you hold it. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu