Badlands

Hey J.R.
I have not, I just bought the new Eberlestock X2 last year and I'm happy but if I was looking for a new pack this year I would consider the Tenzing packs, check'em out. www.tenzingoutdoors.com P.s. hecho in USA

Check out the packs made by Kifaru. Made in the U.S.A. and the folks at that company are awesome. The military line of packs are the way to go and most of the Special Forces/Navy Seals and such use some form of pack made by them. There are many models and sizes to chose from and you give them your measurements when ordering one. The pack will fit you properly when you get it! You can find them at Kifaru.net

Ha ha...thats funny :D :D :D :D :D. Do you guys where the same camo etc.?

So after putting well over 100 pounds of elk meat in the sacrifice and 3 trips later from 10500 feet down to camp at 8300 feet I am very impressed with this pack..

So after putting well over 100 pounds of elk meat in the sacrifice and 3 trips later from 10500 feet down to camp at 8300 feet I am very impressed with this pack..

Not bad for an old guy. ;) ;)

Lungpopper said:

Not bad for an old guy. ;) ;)

Wow, glad to hear this pack is up to the task!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu