Banded Calls

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
Any information good or bad on them? There having a good sale on Macs prarie wings right now. I've seen mostly negative reviews on them on the internet.
http://www.mackspw.com/ItemSearch--search-Banded-Blowout--srcin-1

I don't know anyone using them, but they're probably on sale because they haven't sold well (tough market).....Good price for acrylic call though. Also, I don't buy calls without first blowing them.

I personally stick with the tried and true calls........Haydel DR-85 for most ducks, Tim Foiles Tundra Saver, & Tim Grounds Super Mag. Although, one of the cheapest calls I have is a Knight & Hale Magnum Clucker.....I've kind of customized it (acrylic barrel), but even at 20 bucks it's still one of my favorites.

What kind of call you looking for?

I'm not really in the market. Just saw it was pretty well priced and had some curiosity. I agree with you my $20 haydel dr-85 is an AWESOME call.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu