sd1.png
    768.6 KB · Views: 149
  • SD2.png
    SD2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • SD3.jpg
    SD3.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 152
Nice job you guys must have froze shooting pigeons this morning. I went to cuyamaca this morning to trout fish and it was freezing so cold we called it a day by 9

Okay here's the story

I came from work so I met Josh and Nick and my other friend at the spot. I got there about 40 minutes before them and did a predator stand for nothing. They were coming from the south stoped by my house to picked up Donald the duck dog. We met up a little bit before shooting time. Being the best looking, best shot, strongest and best hunter.(all those guys look up to me a lot ). Needless to say the pressure was on if I messed up I would let all them down. So the bird started flying in with one shot and killed the two biggest birds of the day. After I woke up from what seemed to be the longest nap I've ever had in the woods the others were almost done. Long story short it was a pretty good hunt.

Some parts of this story may be fabricated

Aj snack got his first limmit and Jason and I got ours lil ones in tow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Great job on the band-tails Snack! Good looking shotgun too!

Sdbirds said:
Being the best looking, best shot, strongest and best hunter.(all those guys look up to me a lot ). Needless to say the pressure was on if I messed up I would let all them down. So the bird started flying in with one shot and killed the two biggest birds of the day. After I woke up from what seemed to be the longest nap I've ever had in the woods the others were almost done. Long story short it was a pretty good hunt.

Lol... modesty, like hunting, IS your strong suit!!

8SteelTown said:
Sdbirds said:
Being the best looking, best shot, strongest and best hunter.(all those guys look up to me a lot ). Needless to say the pressure was on if I messed up I would let all them down. So the bird started flying in with one shot and killed the two biggest birds of the day. After I woke up from what seemed to be the longest nap I've ever had in the woods the others were almost done. Long story short it was a pretty good hunt.

Lol... modesty, like hunting, IS your strong suit!!

Haha I get weird when I'm over tired

Suburban Adventuress said:
Sdbirds said:

Hah hah I think you are frequently overtired !

[/quote]
You can't always be tired lol
[/quote]

Haha thanks guys

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu