BBQ Wings

8SteelTown

Took my 1st limit of 2015 for cotton and cooked up some BBQ "wings". Slow cooker in a Korean BBQ simmering sauce after a 48 hour brine.

Delicious!

Yeah they were really good. Tasted just like a big chicken wing. Not overly tough at all. Similar to slow cooker wings I've had before. Will try to crisp them up towards the end next time. Really clean flavor. First time eating cotton that I cooked.

Thanks fellas. MAN what a world of difference between cotton and Jack! Think I'll go with the pellet gun next time and try to sneak and snipe so I do less damage. 1 of the bunnies was just destroyed. Another had damage to the meat. Ate 4 of the 5.

No LP... Store bought for cheap. Will make my own next time. Didn't know how it would all turn out so I was trying to keep it simple.

Thanks for your support guys.

Looks good man! I just had some cotton tail the other day. I did a "country" style potato, onion, and rabbit mix with some different seasonings in the skillet. Good stuff!
I will have to try how you did yours soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu