Bear Ass 3D Shoot at Lake Henshaw

schwatk

Jan 13, 2011
Alpine, CA.
Anyone going up to the Bear Ass 3D Shoot at Lake Henshaw on Sunday the 27th?
I hear it's a good one. I've gone to 2 3D shoots so far and really enjoyed them. It would
be fun to get a group of us to meet up there and do the shoot together. Anyone up for it?

The flier says No Rangefinders. Anyone know if I don't intend to compete and just want to
shoot for the experience can I use my rangefinder?

Here is the url for the shoot:

http://www.bearstatearchers.com/flyers/Bear%20State%20Archers%20flyer%20bearassshoot.pdf

Joe

I have shot it several times and it is a great shoot. If you do not intend on keeping score you can probably use your range finder. I am sure you can give them a call and ask the question though. I will get back with you later in the week, hopfully we can get a big turn out from the members on the web site.

Larry Cochran

With Turkey season starting that weekend I will probally be focused on hunting birds, It is a great shoot and well with the dollars, You get to shoot 42 targets instead of 28 and they really give you some life like shots.

I had thought about it being the turkey opener. But from what I've read there are just to
many nut cases out the first week. So I thought I'd take the first week off and go to
the 3d shoot instead.

Joe

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu