Benelli Upland Ultralight 20ga Performance Shop

CLarson757

Dec 29, 2019
Bought this new a few years ago for the wife. She never shot it. Doesn’t get as much love as it should and honestly I’m a little too rough on my guns to be beating this thing up in the field. Only released in 2017 from my understanding. All factory Crio flush mount chokes and Rob Roberts T1, T2 & T3 extended chokes included. Brand new stocks from benelli replaced last year after I noticed a crack.

Stainless bolt. Case and paperwork included. Very well kept. Probably two or three boxes through it.

Asking $2200 OBO. Couldn’t find one of these for sale anywhere but if you’re interested I’m open to offers. Located in San Diego. Dog not included.

5CD8DD10-C247-4CD5-8515-A15AFFAD551C.jpegAD185350-A0C7-43C8-A1CC-8FB4863D5304.jpeg466CAD82-3DA7-4B1F-9C5F-C99B67D733D3.jpegE9AB255E-4C9B-4BEA-A16A-D0DC77CA8128.jpeg4790B936-6B4F-401A-A4C7-74D3AA1C1626.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested cause I've been wanting a lightweight 20g for my daughter and I.
But... other then the cerakote and the ported barrel what's different than a base ultralight?
Are those Rob Roberts chokes good for steel and did they come with the gun as part of the package when you got it?

I don't know guys it's nice and clean and all but I'd abuse it, lol.

Interested cause I've been wanting a lightweight 20g for my daughter and I.
But... other then the cerakote and the ported barrel what's different than a base ultralight?
Are those Rob Roberts chokes good for steel and did they come with the gun as part of the package when you got it?

I don't know guys it's nice and clean and all but I'd abuse it, lol.

Higher grade stocks and stainless bolt from what I know besides cerakoting. Rob Roberts chokes are part of the original package as well as carbon fiber rib and I’ve shot steel out of them and had no issues. The cerakote has been easy to clean. I try to take good care of my stuff but this one is better suited for upland rather than waterfowl and I’ve already got my upland selection dialed. It comes with the full suite of stainless flush mount crio chokes, case, manual (I think I have that still), everything that came with the gun.

I'd like to purchase your Benelli Ultralight it it's still available. I live in TX and this would be a great field gun for my youngest son when we're dove and quail hunting. Please let me know how to get in contact with you to discuss details.

Ross

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu