GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
benelli

Vinci

12ga

orange county

900 obo

face to face only

gun is in good condition with only a few marks.
vinci.jpg

Last edited:
ok i still have this thing!!!! someone want a new duck gun for this season?

I want this sold, let's make A deal!!!!!!

L.P. That's a no brainer IMO but then again I'm a glass snob. BTW LP From what I have seen you do previously you don't need them but what the hell good glass is never a bad thing. Me I'll take every advantage I can get a hold of...

A wise man once said “You learn more from listening than talking”. I have been lucky to have the opportunity to hunt with you , John and the rest of the NM crew.
There hasn’t been a trip yet that I haven’t absorbed the information you guys share. Glass is just a small part of what I have learned.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Already got the swaros so no deal!!! Nice try though

A wise man once said “You learn more from listening than talking”. I have been lucky to have the opportunity to hunt with you , John and the rest of the NM crew.
There hasn’t been a trip yet that I haven’t absorbed the information you guys share. Glass is just a small part of what I have learned.
I'm guessing it might be a mutually shared love of the game and having a good time with good folks as well, Hope to rejoin the crew once I get through my obligations but you all might need to give me hand as my knees are not as good as they used to be.

Still here!!!!! come on guys $800 lets get this thing a new home

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu