Besides myself

Bugsy71

Mar 5, 2017
Got my Turkey calls today! Vest Friday and camo Thursday. Steel shot in hand. Full tank of gas and ready to go!! After all these years! Today was Seven months no cane hopefully this weekend I can get out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PyroTekRob
For certain, thanks also for the tip on the steel! Can't really replace my choke. That'd of been a bad day.

An old adjustable accuchoke. Had to silver solder on my barrel. This season is beyond a shoe string

If I make this season, walking, then Ill grab a new shotty next year.

Maverick 88 she's handled all the lead I've thrown down her about 150 rounds. Various loads and chokes to test. Hopefully get out Wednesday to check with steel. Light press fit with silver solder. I felt it was better to that the remove material by threading or tapping the barrel.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu