Biden Gun Registration Could Cost $800/yr

Designed2Hunt

Aug 18, 2019
Hope you have enough money to own a firearm, because it could get a lot more expensive $$$$.
I cant see this or his court packing commission unifying the country.
If you think its worth your time, consider spreading the word and writing your representatives.

HR127: Gun Registration, Psych Exams and MORE

Last edited:
Kiss my ass.......

They're going to prison me for 10 years/ fine me $50,000 for not having a license to buy a firearm? WTF

Reactions: Lew
And.... How are you Biden voters feeling right about now? Pretty glad you stopped all them nasty tweets. This is way better

How many times did I beat this horse on this site?...How many times did I say, I can't believe guys that own guns, love to hunt or fish, continue to vote for people that want to take these freedoms from us?...Un-frigging-believable!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu