Bidens stepping aside

The twelfth amendment states that, “no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.”

I expect that would include two-term, former, presidents.

The more I think about this, and I know I shouldn't think about it, I am at a loss for words to understand how democrats are standing for this. I have some good, intelligent friends who are democrats (no, really, it's true) and they're all just falling in line with this and saying how great Kamala will be. Do they not realize they had ZERO role in selecting their own candidate?? The DNC first said there would be no primaries, Biden is the only candidate. They toed that line (intentionally) until it was too late for primaries. Now they are force-feeding Harris and not letting anyone else run against her.

And, perhaps, here's what's scarier: Biden dropped out of the race via X. Not a speech to the American people. Not a press release. And no one has seen him since he was diagnosed with COVID. Four days ago he was running for President (poorly). Suddenly, he has the Rona and has dropped out of the race via social media. Am I the only one who thinks that's shifty AF?

Anyways, gotta go re-wrap my tinfoil hat, it got unraveled while I was typing...

Who has the video of him foreshadowing this? I remember seeing it a year or more ago. Something along the lines of:

"Who knows, maybe I'll come down with an illness and have to step down and she can replace me."

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu