Big bedded az buck!

I had him at 51 yards and he got up and stood for about 15 seconds with no shot..he's really tall and really wide with good mass.great fronts with just average backs.. old buck with a big roman nose..lungpopper i hope I get to measure him and prove you wrong cuz I think he's well over 170

not really sure what just happened but I got to 42 yards and the buck steps out I go to full draw,put my 40 yard pin behind his shoulder and let it fly..i saw the arrow flight and was sure he was going be dead..again not sure what happened but hes definitely not dead...looking forward to tomorrow..need to put today in the past...

oneazbowhunter said:
not really sure what just happened but I got to 42 yards and the buck steps out I go to full draw,put my 40 yard pin behind his shoulder and let it fly..i saw the arrow flight and was sure he was going be dead..again not sure what happened but hes definitely not dead...looking forward to tomorrow..need to put today in the past...

Good luck tomorrow !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu