Big buck

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I left early who won the archery and who won the rifle I don't think anyone be that 4 x 4

Rifle: Irvine
Rifle (serviceman/woman):pendletonhunter
Bow: Humble Hunter
Congrats gentlemen!

WTF!!!!!! Pendeltonhunter won the rifle, he smoked that huge 4x4 on camp Pendleton !!!

Luis should have won the rifle !!! He got orders and could not attend the BBQ

This is the buck that won the rifle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 39
stikbrandon said:
WTF!!!!!! Pendeltonhunter won the rifle, he smoked that huge 4x4 on camp Pendleton !!!

Was he entered into the contest?

stikbrandon said:

Everything is OK Brandon. Luis (Pendletonhunter) did win a rifle and a free taxidermy shoulder mount and it will be shipped to an FFL of his choice. But because SCH is so damn cool we wanted to present a rifle at the banquet so folks could see a winning buck. So two rifles were given away. Irvine's buck is a dandy as well!

SCH1 said:
stikbrandon said:

Everything is OK Brandon. Luis (Pendletonhunter) did win a rifle and a free taxidermy shoulder mount and it will be shipped to an FFL of his choice. But because SCH is so damn cool we wanted to present a rifle at the banquet so folks could see a winning buck. So two rifles were given away. Irvine's buck is a dandy as well!

Awesome ! That is rad!

TaftHunter said:
Awesome bucks!
Which one is Irvine's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just left of my daughter with pink tag & picture.

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    351.2 KB · Views: 44
It was an amazing wall of trophies. And yes, rad of SCH to hand out two rifle buck trophies!

SCH1 said:
stikbrandon said:

I appreciate it SCH1 and I apologize for not being able to make the banquet this year. I received orders to the East Coast and had to execute them on May 05, 2015 sucks I had to leave right before the banquet but duty calls. I hope I will be able to attend SCH banquets in the near future and put the names to the faces on this forum. I did get to attend the banquet in 2014 and I had a blast making new friends, swapping stories, and grubbing down on some tacos! It was fun being able to participating in the SCH Big Buck Tournament this year! I will defiantly be keeping everyone up to date on my ventures on the East coast with trying to take my first whitetail and with a bow at that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu