Big Game Rule Changes Meeting

That is the meeting notice the changes are not in there, won't know those until the meeting. I looked for them as well. Maybe they are on the cdfw site.

That is the meeting notice the changes are not in there, won't know those until the meeting. I looked for them as well. Maybe they are on the cdfw site.
As one working for a government entity, it strikes me as extraordinarily odd that the item to be discussed is not outlined on the meeting outline. How else are people supposed to know if they want to call to discuss or not, if they have no idea what theyre calling to discuss?! Asinine behavior from the state on this one.

Reactions: sportyg
Found it on their website. It is not really big game as it states. They are going to list SoCal steelhead trout as endangered

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu