big game

Thanks for trying Random. I know you really tried hard and with the best of your abilities.
After comparing the pics I'm going to use the pics Breacher took for the record book.

HOLY CRAP! You guys have too much time on your hands! Funny stuff!

Hey Jon, FYI, short jokes don't rattle Darryl, but that is super funny I think I just woke up the whole house laughing.

TopBuck said:
HOLY CRAP! You guys have too much time on your hands! Funny stuff!

Hey Jon, FYI, short jokes don't rattle Darryl, but that is super funny I think I just woke up the whole house laughing.
Doesn't matter it's still fun to needle him a bit.

Randomshot said:
Ok enough teasing I just pulled the gopher skull out of my dermestid beetle colony for a quick green score. This skull green scored 5 3/8" and even accounting for 10% loss it will beat the current P&Y record by almost two inches. LP your going to have to take this to an official scorer to get your picture in the book..

038fda6101cf06b5f57767069a9d8fb1.jpg

Well done sir....

Should have done the whole skeleton

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu