Bino Harness

Another thing that should be mentioned, it's nice to have a hiking stick or a monopod when glassing. I can hold 15's steady and glass the hillside without fatigue, it's faster than a tripod. Once you find them and they're bedded then pull out the tripod so you can watch them all day.

I have both the Vortex Glasspak and the Guide. The guide is what I use as I have my range finder attached to it as well as I am able to hold multiple other things (Adapter to put binos on a tripod, ammo, my hinting license, my old man pills, as well as about anything else.
Camo Fire does have them on sale from time to time.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
Whatever you go with check out some You Tube and make sure sizing is right. I went with the marsupial gear mediums for my swaro 12x50’s based on their sizing chart and they are a little too snug. Then watched some videos where a guy did a review and said
“ if you have 12x50’s you gotta get the larges” bottom line watch some of the reviews online and there are a ton. Good info and breakdown of the features. If your into having a back pack on your chest.

Whatever you go with check out some You Tube and make sure sizing is right. I went with the marsupial gear mediums for my swaro 12x50’s based on their sizing chart and they are a little too snug. Then watched some videos where a guy did a review and said
“ if you have 12x50’s you gotta get the larges” bottom line watch some of the reviews online and there are a ton. Good info and breakdown of the features. If your into having a back pack on your chest.

Hi Mike,

Hope all is well....... :blush:

Late to the thread, but FHF Gear makes the best harness (and accessories if desired) around.

I had this in my cart for checkout along with the pistol attachment, but ended up going with the Kuiu one instead only because of the direction of the opening. During archery season in AZ this January, I struggled a little bit getting my binos out from my Vortex harness because the top opens towards me. That was the driving factor for me going with the opens away from me option. I did go back and order the FHF holster attachment for the Kuiu set-up.

Reactions: Ramshackle
My gripe, none are waterproof. Kuiu will fill and hold water.

Correct 12s you have to go big and if you put 10s or 8s in a large they will be rattling around.

The one on camofire, Adak, is comfortable, light weight and will hold my razor 12s perfectly. Front entry. Range finder pocket.. Works for my needs. U will need a rain cover or keep it in your jacket.

I'm buying a Rick Young and will switch around depending on hunts.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu