Bird dog drilling

Damn cholla takes no prisoners, human or dog. Thats why I keep a hemostat clipped on my vest.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Fortunately Diesel is a veteran in the cactus. We hunt an area most people would never bring a dog. He rarely gets cactus on him. But we do put the boots on.

John, Diesel from my perspective is part of the best batch of small musterlanders my wife ever bred. Her abilty to figure out a dog IMO amazing in that she had whispering abilities with animals (no joke). Some things I saw her do with training defied explanation. P.s. Diesel was the last dog that left the kennel when she sold that litter. Our dear departed friend Henry came up one day unannounced, We heard barking outside the house and investigated Hank was sitting there with Diesel in his arms, He said I need to have this dog and I want you to train it (my wife Tracy). From my memory the last dog she got done all the way. Keep him close he is a good one....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu