Blood has been drawn...

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment to stalk up on three does unnoticed at that range. Great job on the archery doe.

BuckHunter said:
There's nothing else like it. Congrats on you first cal archery deer. You got the fever now.

I've had the fever for it since the first time i picked up a compound bow. I've never rifle hunted big game but i'm pretty sure i never will. You said it Buckhunter, the fever is high now!

I have a trip to Ohio for whitetail coming up in november at my reletives farm. Can't wait for that. Here is a trail cam pick thats on the stand i'll be hunting out there,hahahaha. It'll all be determined by the weather though
facebook95-104884107.jpg

millbro said:
BuckHunter said:
There's nothing else like it. Congrats on you first cal archery deer. You got the fever now.

I've had the fever for it since the first time i picked up a compound bow. I've never rifle hunted big game but i'm pretty sure i never will. You said it Buckhunter, the fever is high now!

I have a trip to Ohio for whitetail coming up in november at my reletives farm. Can't wait for that. Here is a trail cam pick thats on the stand i'll be hunting out there,hahahaha. It'll all be determined by the weather though

holy cow!!!!! go get em millbro!

Yikes Milbro! Those are some awesome bucks!! ;D I hope you get a great one when you go up there.

Nice 20 point Ohio bucks waiting for you. Holly Cow !

Good luck !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu