BMAX 's poodle pointer

Great looking dog! Was it a NAVHDA event the dog participated in?

My son picked up a puppy early this year flew to a Michigan upland kennel and has been training him. He did a scoring trail in Utah last month and did very well 100 points out of 120. I hope to be able to go out this season in IDAHOView attachment 54243
No big deal but its spelled Pudlepointer, one single word. Nice coat and furnishings on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
No big deal but I believe it's spelled Pudelpointer.

Ron,

Know big deal, but it's spelled Poodle Pointer.................... :joy: :joy: :joy:

ps...The Pudelpointer is a cross of a purebred Poodle and a purebred Pointer, also known as Pudel or the English Pointer. It's a medium-sized dog breed at about 24 to 27 inches tall, weighing anywhere between 44 to 66 pounds. The Pudelpointer's average lifespan is around 11 to 14 years.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu