Bobcat Hunting Banned in CA

this is the person who gave us this crap.

Assemblymember Sydney Kamlager (D-Los Angeles) represents the 54th Assembly District which encompasses communities west of downtown Los Angeles -- Crenshaw to Culver City, north to Westwood and south to Inglewood.

Of all the problems that face the inner city you picked this as a problem to fix? is there no crime in your district? is there no homeless in your district? are businesses flocking to your district because its a great place to start one? So happy to hear that things are so great in your district that you feel the need to go into other districts and tell them what they can and can not do.

yes kids she is a anti trump activist

legendfail.jpg

just a note to our liberal friends...

You do know that all wild animals die right? most animals die horrific deaths that even a Hollywood movie would have trouble showing. The coyote that eats a live deer from the ass in. or the Lion that rips the guts out with sharp claws. The baby turkeys that are stalked by the now protected bobcat. Oh and kids its not just the prey animals noooooooo. when a preditor is lucky enough to make it to old age they die from any number of horrific ways. How about slowly starving over months because you can not catch prey. Flying into a windmill or gettig hit by a car. for the most part Zero animals die a nice quiet death in a warm bed with family by their side.

AND DID YOU KNOW animals get wet when it rains! yeah that's right. lil bambi gets soaking wet every time it rains.

f9e.gif

Satan's son is destroying everything. May his soul and his family for generations to come burn in the fury flames of hell. His brother "Brown" started the destruction and now he is carrying it forward. The liberal left has completely taken over California.

Reactions: YETI
Out of sight, out of mind. 100% emotional... one small piece of of your freedom. Bears are next... Ed F

I’m sure the ultimate goal is to outlaw all hunting, then they can say there’s no need for firearms in this state, and those will be banned too.

So does anyone know when this law goes into effect? I already have my tags and want to punch them if it's still legal.

The ban will start January 1 of 2020. So go buy your tags and get your last bobcat. The season will get cut short.
The DFW will send out a letter to everyone who purchased a tag stating what I just said. I just called them

I say everyone that bought tags demand a refund if it does go into effect Jan 1st. The regs say it goes until Feb 28th. I paid for it already and I wont be able to use it until after Jan 1st. Put heat on DFW and the state for giving us the shaft yet again. It will never end as long as people keep voting in these numbnuts. It's only a matter of time before hunting is effectivley regulated out of existance here. The DFW does not care about us hunters, some of the wardens do, but it's becoming less and less by the day.

Folks it's plain an simple. Gavin Lucifer Satan Newsom has made it clear. Your rights, your guns and next your house. He will kick you, your wife and your children out into the streets and allow undocumented immigrants (illegal immigrants) take your house while you still work and he taxes the HELL out of you to pay for there food, utilities. BTW he wants you to enjoy it or he will tax you for not being happy.

Wow... this just speeds up my plan to GTFO of CA. Sad really... as stated earlier we are the minority in this once “great state” and have very little power to change anything when it comes to BS like this. I am born and raised in So Cal and this all makes me sick. I am a first generation hunter as of about 10 years ago and this does not sit well with me. What really needs to happen is for tags to be issued for politicians and see how that season plays out.
I refuse to raise my children in this state any longer than necessary. I’m not a quitter but I “know when to hold them, and know when to fold them. “

What kills me also is our dollars we pay for lic, tags, and gear they use for research and conservation that we get to use less and less. Yes this state is screwed and unfortunately there is no fixing it anytime soon.

I'm half way out of the state but the problem is there are so many other Californians leaving too who are trying to bring their disease of libralism with them that like cancer it is slowly spreading inwards from each coast through our nation. Scary times.

This is a good link to see what is in their pipeline. Put “fish and game” in the keyword search and brings up the bills both approved this year and in the pipeline. Need to catch them when they are introduced and identify the authors early if anything is going to be done.

I am willing to organize it if I can count on some of you to show up in blaze orange with a picket sign with me. California has the largest outdoor tourism in the county in the billions of dollars so there is leverage if we can get our message out not only to people in the state but people coming to the state for outdoor tourism. In the digital age it is actually easier than it sounds But all starts with an initial protest.

Lets glass up a bill and head it off at the pass. Better than bitching about them after they are signed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu