BOW FISHING

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Any of you guys do any bow fishing?
Randomshot took me out last night, a couple of pics of some of the better fish.

Attachments

• IMG_4061.JPG
    IMG_4061.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4066.JPG
    IMG_4066.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 104
Nice those stingrays ??? I dont bow fish but i spearfish a bit not to often because im only 14, wat type of bow did you use???

NBK said:
Strong work fella's. How did they taste? ;D

You'll find out at the fish fry. ;)

D16hunter said:
Nice those stingrays ??? I dont bow fish but i spearfish a bit not to often because im only 14, wat type of bow did you use???

I'm using a mathews switchback xt. John is using an onieda.

Lungpopper hit a toad on his first time out bowfishing salt water. Unfortunately the ray already donated its barb to something or someone else. His ray was large enough that I had to throw a back up shot in it to be on the safe side.

Nice work guys. Those barbs are cool to keep. Just put them in a little bleach for an hour to clean them up. I have shot a lot of rays back in the day, but never one that big. And you get him on your first time out. It always works that way. Great pic's.

My dad used to play a game called stingray tag were you speared a stingray and chucked it at a friend supprisingly no one got hit

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu