BOW N ARROW SHOP

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Just wanted to say that Bruce and Jim are awsome.Every time I go in there I leave thinking ..
Those guys are cool,they go way out of there way to help you out and answer questions.

Went in there yesterday to pick up a dozen arrows and ended up buying a new backpack too.
Bruce tells me to take it home load it up and come back so he can make sure its adjusted properly to fit my torso....How many other shops do that when you buy a backpack?

I agree, Bruce and Jim are great to deal with. I shoot a Fred Bear bow and they treat me great everytime I go in there to upgrade something on my bow. I would highly reccomend them to anyone interested in starting out in archery or someone who has been hunting for years.

It goes without saying they are outstanding people. I appreciate the way they do business and the friendships they are truly looking for. Saying that I need to go get my new bow string.

I agree with everything all you guys have said. Bruce is a great friend and one hell of a great shot and hunter and Jim has known me since I was in diapers and you cannot find a better person. They are very knowledgeable and like Larry said you do not have to shoot there bows to get assistance with the bow you shoot. Please support the Bow Shop any chance you get and Thanks for the post everyone.

That's the only shop I will ever shop at. I believe Bruce mostly sells bowtech and diamond. He sure got me sold on a bowtech. I first went in there after my wife purchased a pse from cabelas. He got me set up and dialed in even after the shop was closed and didn't charge me any thing. Bruce and Jim is definitely the guys to talk to. Bow n arrow shop gets two thumbs up from me all day long.

I wanted to say thank you to Bruce and Jim at the Bow N arrow shop. I just picked up a new to me used Mathews Switchback XT and needed to take it into the Bow shop to have things adjusted to fit me. We had to adjust my sights re-adjust the string to my drop away arrow rest, adjust my peep and so on and so on. I wanted to thank Bruce for taking the time to work with me in the shooting area where he gave me some great advise and he got me shooting this bow better than ever. I was there for a hour and a half and he focused on me and my needs while I was there, Great customer service. Thank you Bruce and Jim for all of your help.

Larry C.

We will be shooting a video next week promoting Bruces' shop. So instead of just having the address you will be able to see Bruce and Jim and hear what they are all about and where they are located. We are also going shoot some how to videos with Jim and Bruce on techniques and tune ideas for your bow, stay tuned.

Thanks

Mike

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu