Bow site

4 pins 20 30 40 50 but was thinking on upgrading to the single pin for the bigger
site picture still on the fence too late for this season anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just switched to a 5 pin slider, all .010 pins (BG Ascent Verdict). I’m liking it so far, hopefully I get a chance to put it to the test this season.

Reactions: Sdhunt17
Currently 5 pin and need more so probably gonna do the slider deal before AZ this January.

Any one use the single pin? With elevation adjustment. Problem I have with 5 pin it's to busy. It's find for Target practice. Like said before
It tends block the view.

Any one use the single pin? With elevation adjustment. Problem I have with 5 pin it's to busy. It's find for Target practice. Like said before
It tends block the view.
Yes that’s what I am current using. It’s been good but if you’re at full draw and the animal is walking it can get difficult to estimate yardage. And if things happen quickly to range and adjust the yardage takes a little time and could cost you your opportunity at the shot. I am going to switch back to a 5 pin after this deer season.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Yes that’s what I am current using. It’s been good but if you’re at full draw and the animal is walking it can get difficult to estimate yardage. And if things happen quickly to range and adjust the yardage takes a little time and could cost you your opportunity at the shot. I am going to switch back to a 5 pin after this deer season.
another option is the garmin. ive shot it, its light and you can range game as it walks to you and just put the dot on the target and youre set!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu