Braised doves in Madeira sauce

Suburban Adventuress submitted a new article

Braised doves in Madeira sauce

Hani-plate-1-1-1024x683.jpg

Hani-plate-1-1-300x200.jpg

A timely test post for dove:

This is a nice recipe for Braised Doves in Madeira Sauce from the LL Bean Game and Fish Cookbook, and it is also known to serve older birds well due to...
Continue reading the FULL ARTICLE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SurfNHuntSD and NBK
Wow - what an amazing recipe. I will never be able to look at a dove popper/kabob the same way! I can't wait to try this! Looking forward to reading your SCH Food blog on a regular basis Suburban Adventuress!

Holly,

That looks Soooo good......:yum

Wish I wasn't so lazy when it comes to cleaning my birds.....Fileting is so easy.....lol

Looks like it may be worth while. Looking at this makes me hungry.

great article Holly!!!

Looks great Holly.. Not sure where you are located but I wouldn't mind donating some Elk Blackstrap Just to see what you can do with it.
Your cooking skills are way superior to mine.

Reactions: Bonejour

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu